Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Nothing Will be Impossible to them that believe

      Nothing Will be Impossible to them that believe

      In the last few months, I keep hearing the Spirit of God saying to me (Liz) "I AM doing a new thing". "I AM cleansing the bloodlines". "I AM re-creating, re-storing and making all things new". I don't know about anyone else here, but I'll risk being transparent here for the sake of authenticity. Many dreams and plans have died over the years, and I just thought someday, when I get to heaven, someday, God will _______ ......(fill in your own personal blanks here). And that is true. In eternity, where there is no death, no tears, no sorrow, all will be perfect, for we will be living in God's home. But,  what I hear the Spirit of the Lord whispering in my ear, even today, as I was driving to the Torah study, is "I will bring my people's dreams to pass in my way, my time, to bring glory to my Name".  I have to say I do not know what God has up His holy sleeve, but I know it's good. It's very good. God is the original dream-maker. In my own life, I have seen the biggest hindrance to fulfillment and new beginnings is past fears and failures, mindsets and a loss of vision. If we're honest, we've all been there. So I am encouraging the Mishpochah, that I so dearly love, to BELIEVE GOD FOR THE IMPOSSIBLE in this hour, for His glory is really going to fall on us. Corporately, and individually.  I have had many nights over the last year where the Lord has been telling me, at all hours of the night (ugh, the Lord doesnt get tired at 2 and 3 am like us),  to PREPARE FOR THE GLORY. PREPARE FOR THE UNEXPECTED. PREPARE FOR YESHUA. HE IS COMING in a people (us) before HE comes back for a people. Just like those Israeli rains we heard about last night, God will fall on us fast and furiously. But it will be wonderful if we are prepared for it. He will reveal His healing (spirit/body/mind/soul) presence in us. I tell you: you can bank on this. After decades of hearing His prophetic voice (sadly, in times past, I did not always obey the Lord) and I repented for it, and endured loss and sorrow for my past disobedience. But that day is over. I have been changed by His glory. Being married to Ben changed me, for the better. He didn't shrink back from anything. He did everything 110%. Ben's passion for life changed me for the better, and helped mold me into the the woman I now am. Time changed me. Life changed me. The good, the bad, the ugly, it all changes us into who we are today. Yet too often we are handcuffed to our past. Yet in this soon coming move of God, God wants us to know, to enter it: we have to let go. SURRENDERING is the key to obtaining in God. THE PAST IS DEAD: We are to learn from our seasons in life, not be defined or marred by it. God lives in the eternal NOW. He is a NOW and living God "I AM THAT I AM" (not I was who I was).  I know when God is visiting me in the night watches, in the car, in my thoughts, in dreams, in His Word, in His Presence. And God always starts at square one: He goes back to the basics: He is starting by healing our bloodlines: our literal DNA. I know God is doing it in me. I see small signs that the healing power has already started, and once more, joy and hope and vision is returning. So take a minute and read this one page prophetic word from Dutch Sheets below. My spirit bears witness to this cause it is what God has been saying to me since He took my beloved Ben home to glory.    1 Corinthians 14:29: “Let the prophets speak and let the others judge.” 1 Thessalonians 5:21: “Test all things; hold fast to what is good.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment