Thursday, November 21, 2013

17 November 2013 BLOG            Lightbeacon Ministries & Services    
7 Minutes on the clock: The Voice of Psalm 83, Isaiah 24 and Isaiah 63
            It never ceases to amaze me how the Lord uses things in the natural, seen world to reveal what is happening directly above us in the heavens. The blog today is called THE VOICE and I know there is TV show by the same name. Well, there is A VOICE that is speaking from above us, and this voice is speaking ‘through everything in the earth that can be shaken’, in our atmosphere, weather patterns, governments, and nations. Many places in scripture show the Lord, in the last days which we are in, will shake everything that ‘can’ be shaken. That’s an inclusive word: everything means peoples, places and things. In fact, the only thing that won’t be shaken is the Lord’s Kingdom, which is immovable and everlasting. And those who belong to the King, those who belong the Lord, will not be moved. Therefore let us be grateful for receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, and thus let us offer to God acceptable worship, with reverence and awe, for our God is a consuming fire.” (Hebrews 12:28-29).
            One day this week, I woke up with the words “Isaiah 24’ across my mind, and I couldn’t shake the feeling it was a ‘now’ word. From Isaiah 24, I readThe earth dries up and withers, the world languishes and withers, the heavens languish with the earth. The earth is defiled by its people; they have disobeyed the laws, violated the statutes and broken the everlasting covenant.Therefore a curse consumes the earth; its people must bear their guilt. Therefore earth’s inhabitants are burned up, and very few are left. God is a God of eternal things: when He made a covenant with a man or a nation, He swore by His own Name. The power of all creation and eternity, the eternal VOICE is able to back up His power with action. An undefined sadness was within me, and I knew there were epic days ahead for America, depending on what ways the Congress and Senate vote. Here am I, born on the 4th of July. I am a real live Independence baby. I love my nation. Yet I cringe to think that we (political powers and ideologues who sway the tide of hand in the State Department and Department of Defense), don’t realize how critically vital it is to stand with Israel. America is a republic, operating in a democratic mode of action. Israel is a theocracy, moving in a similar way. To the Western World, and the Middle East, there are really only 2 nations who very tenants bore the truths of the COVENANT and everlasting ORDINANCES into the script of their existence. The Constitution and the Declaration of Independence have, at its very soul the Torah and the Commandments of God written into the Legislative, Executive and Judicial system. America’s very existence is linked with Israel; spiritually, culturally, and legislatively. 

            This same week, I couldn’t get Isaiah 63 out of my mind. Isaiah 63 “Who is this coming from Edom, from Bozrah, with his garments stained crimson? Who is this, robed in splendor,striding forward in the greatness of his strength? “It is I, proclaiming victory, mighty to save.”  Why are your garments red, like those of one treading the winepress?  “I have trodden the winepress alone; from the nations no one was with me. I trampled them in my anger and trod them down in my wrath; their blood spattered my garments, and I stained all my clothing. It was for me the day of vengeance; the year for me to redeem had come. I looked, but there was no one to help, I was appalled that no one gave support; so my own arm achieved salvation for me,and my own wrath sustained me. I trampled the nations in my anger; in my wrath I made them drunk and poured their blood on the ground.”  I heard that familiar Voice I know. The Lord is saying to us all “No one but me is going to be able to take you through this time in history. No one is going to save any nation, save any family, save any hope, except those who hope in the Lord”. No one but the one who was bloodied and emptied on a execution stake (the cross) is going to take us through and out to the other side. The winepress (the pressing of the Spirit of God into the souls of men and nations) is wringing us out, like a wet dishtowel. Israel is being wrung out: no one is there to help her or save her, but her God. America is next in line. 
            This morning as I was waking up, Psalm 83 came to my mind. Psalm 83 is a prophetic foreshadowing showing the Confederate nations (Arab nations) who are poised to strike at the heart of Israel. Although the names of these nations are centuries old – (Magog, Gog, Persia etc); we can see in modern day  Russia, Iran, Turkey, Libya,  the same sons of Esau (Ishmael) who hated the sons of Isaac (Israel) then, that same spirit of jealousy and wildness, is still operating in the middle east today. Esther had Haman who wanted her dead, and Israel today has Hamas out for blood. But just as Haman hung on the very galley he had set for Esther, Hamas will be hung out to dry today. There will be a Arab – Israeli war in the Middle East, Psalm 83 shows thisWhat does all this mean, and what will it lead to? The pages of Isaiah, Jeremiah, Daniel, (the prophets of Haftorah), the pages of the Torah (first 5 books of Moses), give us more than a clue: Israel is in perilous times, and all those who stand with her are wise (Genesis 12 “I will make you into a great nation, and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing - I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.” And God stills says to Israel, all her people, all her tribes scattered throughout the nations, the DNA of man, in all family lines, to all those who align themselves with the God of Israel, this is what the Sovereign Lord, the Lord of Hosts says” In Deuteronomy28: 7  The Lord will grant that the enemies who rise up against you will be defeated before you. They will come at you from one direction but flee from you in seven.
            As in the fight for the nation in 1948, as in the 6 days war in 1967, and in the Yom Kippur fight, even now, in 2013, the Lord will again send out His heavenly hosts, with Michael, the great prince (archangel) over Israel, and all who come at Israel with one sword will run with 7 angels chasing them. I tell you, the Mighty Elohim, the God of Israel, is going to Show up, and Show Himself as the Lord over this Land. It was deeded to Israel by God Himself. It is the City of the Great King: the Son of God will come back and rule and reign there. Better watch out: God is pulling out His heavenly arsenal; and it will be a quick defeat for those who curse, hate and revile the souls of Israel. Seven is the number of completion, and God is soon to complete Israel’s deliverance in a earth-moving way. Even Spielberg and George Lucas couldn’t write a script like this. The animation and special effects are coming out of heaven’s theatre, and you will see it.  Let us pray for Israel, her heart to turn toward the Son of God. Proverbs 30:4Who has gone up to heaven and come down? Who has cupped the wind in the palms of his hands? Who has wrapped up the waters in his cloak? Who established all the ends of the earth? What is his name, and what is his son’s name? From the Complete Jewish Bible  Psalm 2: 7-8 I will proclaim the decree: Adonai said to me,‘You are my son; today I became your father.Ask of me, and I will make the nations your inheritance.” Israel: Your Father is waiting for you to make Shalom with His Son, your brother, Yeshua.   / EAC./11/17/13
HaTikvah ("The Hope")        Israel's National Anthem     As long as the Jewish spirit is yearning deep in the heart, With eyes turned toward the East, looking toward Zion, Then our hope - the two-thousand-year-old hope - will not be lost:  To be a free people in our land, The land of Zion and Jerusalem.”

No comments:

Post a Comment